Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody else locked out of the NPA forums?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have access to Brad's site, he made a post stating that the BOD shut down the forum and apparently asked him to do the same or at the very least keep an eye out for certain posts. Brad also made a post on a separet thread that if any posts were made on his forum about security or safety they would be removed. Maybe that has something to do with it.

What is the link to Brads site. I keep hearing about it. PM me if it is private.
On a separate note the NPA site should be up today.
Thanks

www.linepilots.com

You'll have to apply for access, sign a simple, one-page confidentiality agreement and mail the ORIGINAL back to Brad before you can have access.

I got the NPA email today, pretty serious from the sound of it, hope it's just a bit misunderstanding. They've asked pilots NOT to discuss ANYTHING on ANY message board, this one included, due to the sensitivity of the subject, until a little more clarification has come.

Nothing contract related or management-originated, people started posting rumors about the issue and they locked down the board immediately.

No, I don't know who it is. No, I don't know anything more, don't PM me, I really don't know and my mailbox here is almost full anyway.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Latest resources

Back