Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody else locked out of the NPA forums?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Same here. Let me guess, Kolski advised our legal council in a letter that the NPA would be shutting down the NPA forum. Yes that is sarcasm.

I copied and posted an illegal pairing from open time there yesterday and was wondering if the pansies had locked me out for it or the site was down.

On a differsnt subject, I wonder if the ALPA site crashes regularly or shuts down if 'threatened'...

I think it was shut down due to quotes aledegly found at the beginning of a certain list.

Last edited:
If you have access to Brad's site, he made a post stating that the BOD shut down the forum and apparently asked him to do the same or at the very least keep an eye out for certain posts. Brad also made a post on a separet thread that if any posts were made on his forum about security or safety they would be removed. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I copied and posted an illegal pairing from open time there yesterday and was wondering if the pansies had locked me out for it or the site was down.

On a differsnt subject, I wonder if the ALPA site crashes regularly or shuts down if 'threatened'...

Can still get on the ALPA site. cant get on the NPA site. Maybe it's part of the integration process!!!

-TC

An NPA email has gone out explaining the situation. Check your email. They say they will have the forums back up Sunday. Let's just say they appear to have a legitimate reason for a short term suspension of the forum. Ty

An NPA email has gone out explaining the situation. Check your email. They say they will have the forums back up Sunday. Let's just say they appear to have a legitimate reason for a short term suspension of the forum. Ty

Damn, just checked it....

Latest resources

Back