Any Traditions??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AHPilot

Just was wondering out there if y'all or someone you flew with had any wierd or odd items they took while y'all flew...is there anyone thats like, "Yeah, I never fly without my trusty...." (complete the sentence if it applies) A friend of mine said he was exiting the plane here in SAT, peeked in the cockpit and saw a cowboy hat sittin on the dashboard just like in a pickup truck down here....i can see it now...just flyin along like the B52 pilot in Dr. Strangelove with the cowboy hat on...

I like to have my wallet with me. And a watch. Usually a pen.

After a long flight I have a tradition of scraping myself out of the seat, crossing my legs in a fashion that would make a slow goalie jelous, holding my crotch with both hands, and running screaming to the little boys room. I have one of those smallish 1.5 hour bladders...long flights kill me. I guess you could call that a tradition.

I never accept a flight without access to a cockpit monkey. But then, I guess that's a given. I used to carry a rabbits foot, but the rabbit kept biting people, so I cut it out.

Latest resources

Back