• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any SWA pilots know this guy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 'gaydar' went off looking at the first picture let alone reading all that BS. "Colonels". Give me an f#ing break.

I think he is actually a Continental Pilot. He claims to be a Southwest pilot to sound COOL, you know the envy of the industry. :D

Where did you find this stuff anyway, under your "brokeback" search on google? If yes, did USNFDX picture show up? I bet it did. So CoPilot you got a crush on this CO guy? Just kidding CoPilot, you're ok!
:beer:

No, No it's not about being gay, or with boyfriend...

It's about the view of being an airline pilot. I started out loving this industry, and really diggin the job of flying airplanes around. You read all the responces from his readers at airliners, and they think this guy is the second coming, that he is their connection to the best job on the planet.

I'm just wondering if all of us bitching and moaning pilots have got it wrong? Is being a SWA pilot the cure? Is flying these things better than making $330K as a bankruptcy lawyer, better than being in management for $250K.

Oh hell, I sound like the "sentimental one" now.

Last edited:
Looks as if this guy is on flightinfo.com.... That link was removed very quickly.

COpilot said:
No, No it's not about being gay, or with boyfriend...

It's about the view of being an airline pilot. I started out loving this industry, and really diggin the job of flying airplanes around. You read all the responces from his readers at airliners, and they think this guy is the second coming, that he is their connection to the best job on the planet.

I'm just wondering if all of us bitching and moaning pilots have got it wrong? Is being a SWA pilot the cure? Is flying these things better than making $330K as a bankruptcy lawyer, better than being in management for $250K.

Oh hell, I sound like the "sentimental one" now.
So people gotta live up to your perception based expectations of what is what, in order to move a piece of aluminium through the sky in order for you to feel all is right in your world?

Mercy me.

that pic was SWA/FO. Funny how he jumped right on the thread to try to misdirect the thruth as soon as he saw it. The gay comments must feel pretty good, huh?

Latest resources

Back