Any SWA pilots know this guy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

COpilot

Check out this person. If you search his trip reports, you can find some cute pictures of him swimming on vacation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for his upgrade. Hell it took me twice as long to get to the left seat.

Is it me, or is it really that wonderful in the world of airline flying? Is SWA and what is happening all around us that good? Maybe I'm just tired of commuting, missing things with family, wondering when a merger or chap11 will come.

www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/2579640/

Nope, I dont know him but I do know the two guys he is talking about in his little article

Who's the guy with him in all the photos? Boyfriend maybe? :)

Last edited:
Holy sh!t, what a complete loser boy. The sad thing is that I'll probably end up flying with this tool someday and have to tolerate him for 3-4 days. The very thought makes me shudder.

He has lots of trip reports. Can you get fired for that? Also why is he a loser besides all of his opnions?

that was classic when he said that he sure hoped the Champion flight engineer would get a job at a "real airline" like SWA one day. Isn't that what guys used to say about SWA pilots about 6 years ago? Hubris is rich stuff...

Latest resources

Back