Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VVJM265

Gents,

There is a lot of discussion about Kit Darby, AirInc and the job fairs on the Majors board. For those that have recently separated or retired, has anyone had a genuinely positive experience with AirInc? I’m considering attending the next job fair in ATL, as well as some sim & interview prep with them since I have relatives there. Just wondering if their product (sim & interview prep in particular) is worth the money, should I take my $$ elsewhere, or if I could get as much prep by working with the bubbas at the squadron. Thoughts, experiences?

Thanks!

Not to put you off, but if you search under Air Inc you will get the good the bad and the ulgy. I only recommend this because you can get a lot of information without waiting for the responses. I think it is great place to start and wish there had been something like this available back in 1977 when I left Uncle Sam's boat club. You will a lot of Kit bashers herre. Draw your own conclusions.

Sorry this is a little slow in coming, but I highly recommend the job fair for the grip and grin with all the recruiters who show up. I landed at least one of my interviews directly from a meeting I had at the convention. I would shy away from too many of the seminars and all the books they try and sell. For interview PREP, I've yet to find anyone who did not give high marks to http://www.emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com/ Much more reasonably priced and with a conditional money-back gaurantee, how can you go wrong?

Latest resources

Back