Any Pinnacle Quick-Upgrade Capts Here?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Caboclo

I'm just curious, is Pinnacle really upgrading high time new hires after 100 hours, or is that all just koolaid? Or is it a dumb question?

Will these Captain's ever be line holders? Seems to me you would spend eternity on the bottom of the reserve list. Where are the "street" captains being based?

Will these Captain's ever be line holders? Seems to me you would spend eternity on the bottom of the reserve list. Where are the "street" captains being based?

The whole point about being a Quick upgrade or Street Captain is to get the PIC and try to move on. Not to get off Reserve in 2 months. Would it be nice to off reserve fast. Well yeah, but o well.

After you're done with a couple years on reserve at PCL you never want to fly again, so whats the point in building the time?

After you're done with a couple years on reserve at PCL you never want to fly again, so whats the point in building the time?

The sad truth. I have a good friend that gave up aviation forever because of PCL Reserve

At one point a few months back, CNN was reporting that Pinnacle was cancelling flights for lack of crew. Therefore one would assume that pretty much everyone is getting all the flight time they can handle, regardless of whether it's on reserve or an actual line. Is that not the case, or is reserve considered so horrible just because you don't know where you're going from one day to the next?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back