Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

any one see the missle in vegas last night?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

oldskoolbronco2

positive rate, pantz down
was taking off on 25R at LAS when we saw a green trail in the sky with a bright light at the end. What a light show!! I guess it was a rocket off of Vanden Brg.

Must have been this one:

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Minotaur Rocket Successfully Orbits Military Satellite
[/font]A grand spectacle in the evening sky created by a spacebound rocket delighted stargazers and frightened the uninformed across hundreds of miles in the southwestern United States on Thursday.

The six-story Minotaur rocket soared off its launch pad at 7:24:29 p.m. PDT (10:24:29 p.m. EDT; 0224:29 GMT) from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California carrying an experimental military spacecraft.

it was a rocket, center told us about it and it was on the news. The F'd up thing is that the sky glowed green and pink for an hour. I am not sure I want to know what that stuff was

Chemtrail.......

My brother was in the VFR corridor between Salt Lake and east Nevada and saw a rocket launch about that time. He said it launched from the MOA on the south side of the corridor, any ideas?

Latest resources

Back