• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any of you AA guys....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is already back bone-head. This is tapped! I guess you were with TWA, so because of what happened to you, Terry should pay. You are one shallow and selfish individual. I fly freight, however I have few friends that were TWA, I don't think you are doing their image any good. Grow up..

Wow, brilliant logic on your part, I can almost hear those little gears working in your noggin. I am indeed proud to have been part of TWA. Wow and that problem solving you demonstrated about the show being "tapped". geez, those smarts coupled with your condescending post tell me that you are clearly wasting your talents flying freight. You should be a part of aa, maybe even management.

I'm a firm believer in things working out in the end.
Karma my friend, karma

So what was this thread about?

Oh yeah...

Good luck, Terry!

:)

Oh, that's right, it's taped.... "Hope you had good luck, Terry!"

CHOPPY,

Don't worry dude, someday it will be your turn.

15+ years of service.

2+ years of kicking the can.

Honestly, I hope you or anyone else doesn't have to visit this crap.

Thanks a lot anyways.

AAslag kicker.

Hey Loco, and Pylut,

Enough, common guys.. Not on this thread, alright? Good Luck Terry!!!

AA

One of the previous Survivors had a FedEx guy who was a former Navy Hornet driver named Hunter Ellis. He actually went on to host a show called "Tactical to Practical" on the History Channel. All that while working at FedEx, althought I'm not sure if they are still filming the History Channel show.

It is almost impossible to kill an airline with an established name and route structure.

Yeah, Pan-Am, Eastern, Braniff and Midway did not have an established name or route structure.

TWA would certainly have survived on their own, especially after 9/11.

CSY Mon said:
Yeah, Pan-Am, Eastern, Braniff and Midway did not have an established name or route structure.

I guess that depends on the powers in office, and the revolving Texas/Washington door.

C'mon guys and gals, the airline Terry is from has nothing to do with what his mission is. If he were a TWA pilot I would be cheering him just the same. It's just cool to see an AIRLINE PILOT kicking butt on the show. Go Terry!

CSY Mon said:

CSY, no one will ever know. It is pointless to speculate, but even worse than that is to adopt a superiority attitude based on what might have happened to them. The same thing could very well happen to AA, and I'm sure we'll have plenty of folks who will consider justice done at that point.

P.S. Go Terry!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back