Any of the UPS Poolies getting called?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dog Rocket

I was just curious if any of the UPS poolies have heard anything recently?

Here's to hoping that those of us remaining get out of the pool soon!

DR

HR is waiting to find out when the Oct class will start before they call anymore people. I would think most of them would be poolies since interviewing has gone way down (unless you want to be management). Rumor around the training center is that it will be a 12 Oct class but who knows.

Tailwinds

I got the call Monday for Sep 29 Class. 75/76 FO's. I am very excited and look forward to being Brown in two more weeks! Good luck to all and see you there.

Buster232 - I got the call Monday for Sep 29 Class. 75/76 FO's. I am very excited and look forward to being Brown in two more weeks! Good luck to all and see you there.”

Buster232 - Weren’t you the one who had to delay your class because you were being deployed to Iraq a while ago? If so, I’m glad you’re safe and back home again; I have several friends at Big Brown and I’m sure you’ll love it over there. Congrats and good luck in training to you but most of all – thank you for your service to our country.

Sincerely,

av80r :)

Brown bound

av80r

Yes, I got home on the 1st of Sep. Thanks for your gratitude, it is greatly appreciated. UPS has been super supportive throughout the entire deployment. I called them when I got home and they put me in next class that I was available for! I look forward to starting with a great company and coming home to Kentucky.

P.S. Iraq sux ;)

Congrats!!!!

Congrats on getting home safe, buster! Oh, yeah, and the class thingy as well.;) All kidding aside, congrats on the call. You'll love it down here. People have been great so far. If you have any questions, just let me know. I'll try to answer as best as I can. We'll see you around down in SDF!

1800 RVR

I'm getting the same info from my contacts. HR is waiting for ATL to give the OK for October classes. Have'nt heard anything on my end yet.

Keep the faith poolies!

Bohnzai

At the job fair we were told to fill out a new online application on Sept 15th as they were going to switch to a new format on that day. Keep checking out the website - still nothing new. Any ideas, suggestions, rumors? :)

Ps.
Welcome back Buster!

Latest resources

Back