Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any non skanked-out crashpads in atlanta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cheerios2

Know of one? I have to go through training and don't want to catch "the herps" in a crappy crashpad.

thanks

ATR guy

Know of one? I have to go through training and don't want to catch "the herps" in a crappy crashpad.
You flew the ATR for however many years and you're worried about catching herps from a crashpad? You can't catch what you already have brother!!! All kidding aside, good luck with the training, you'll learn to love the RJ.

thanks

ATR guy

You flew the ATR for however many years and you're worried about catching herps from a crashpad? You can't catch what you already have brother!!! All kidding aside, good luck with the training, you'll learn to love the RJ.

My wife still doesn't believe that I got "the herps" at a skanked-out Atlanta 'pad...

Pm me. I have been in and out of my crahspad for 6 years. It's very close to every thing youll need and don't need a car. 5 min walk to the hotel for the van to the airport.
If you're interested. Pm me.

not that i know of?! thanks for the replies. found something for now.. sure will miss being walking distance to "moes & joes"

< this crash pad is in walking distance of a lot of good places to eat, but the Brake Pad has the best food and 2 dollar beers. Hmm can't beat that.

Copy dat ... there's been more STD swaps conducted in the front cargo bay of ATRs than on Stewart Ave on a Saturday night!

Latest resources

Back