• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Any non skanked-out crashpads in atlanta?

cheerios2

Total Time
none..
Know of one? I have to go through training and don't want to catch "the herps" in a crappy crashpad.

thanks

ATR guy

PooPooPants

Total Time
Know of one? I have to go through training and don't want to catch "the herps" in a crappy crashpad.
You flew the ATR for however many years and you're worried about catching herps from a crashpad? You can't catch what you already have brother!!! All kidding aside, good luck with the training, you'll learn to love the RJ.

thanks

ATR guy

You flew the ATR for however many years and you're worried about catching herps from a crashpad? You can't catch what you already have brother!!! All kidding aside, good luck with the training, you'll learn to love the RJ.

Papa Woody

Total Time
My wife still doesn't believe that I got "the herps" at a skanked-out Atlanta 'pad...

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
Pm me. I have been in and out of my crahspad for 6 years. It's very close to every thing youll need and don't need a car. 5 min walk to the hotel for the van to the airport.
If you're interested. Pm me.

cheerios2

Total Time
none..
not that i know of?! thanks for the replies. found something for now.. sure will miss being walking distance to "moes & joes"

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
< this crash pad is in walking distance of a lot of good places to eat, but the Brake Pad has the best food and 2 dollar beers. Hmm can't beat that.

Airline RC

Total Time

Copy dat ... there's been more STD swaps conducted in the front cargo bay of ATRs than on Stewart Ave on a Saturday night!

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
< this crash pad is in walking distance of a lot of good places to eat, but the Brake Pad has the best food and 2 dollar beers. Hmm can't beat that.

the brake pad is a shell of what it used to be. the food is still good and the beer is cheap but their staff sucks now.

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
True, the service sucks but the food is still awesome!!!