Any NJA guys commuting from Denver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rodgerdodger

Debating whether or not I should go to the interview next month and, if offered, accept a job. Long term I want to be in Denver. I don't want to make a decision based on what might happen at the next contract negotiation, so I'm curious if any of you are trying to make Denver work. Seems pretty dumb, but thought I'd check....

Never turn down an interview. Go and see what they have and make your decision after you go through the process. Best of luck and pm me with any questions.

NO word from the Company as to the possibilty of expanding the Domicile system.

I would be surprised to see anything new on this front happen until after the next contract. The closer negotiations get the more of a bargaing chip it is.

Good luck in your decision.

Debating whether or not I should go to the interview next month and, if offered, accept a job. Long term I want to be in Denver. I don't want to make a decision based on what might happen at the next contract negotiation, so I'm curious if any of you are trying to make Denver work. Seems pretty dumb, but thought I'd check....

I just flew with a new hire who commutes from Denver to Dallas. No problems so far after 5 months.

I just flew with a new hire who commutes from Denver to Dallas. No problems so far after 5 months.
Any idea how? Does he buy several airline tickets a month?

just go to the interview. your sim partner will thank you. ;-)

Latest resources

Back