• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any news for CAL furloughees?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have heard that pilots who had interviewed successfully but were not offered class dates are receiving e-mails stating they may be offered class dates in the fall. Apparently these pilots will not have to do the sim again, but will be required to come in for a “talk” before being assigned a class date.

Can anyone verify this?

That would be interesting indeed if true. The next question would be how recently were those emails sent out. In times like these, I am sure the "plan" changes weekly.

Furloughed80, thanks for the info. Hopefully someone who got one of those emails could confirm it. I am assuming you are furloughed AA, best of luck getting back on property as quickly as possible!

Not true, I just did a turn with a guy from the training dept today. He said no word on that. He is in the know.

That would be interesting indeed if true. The next question would be how recently were those emails sent out. In times like these, I am sure the "plan" changes weekly.

FWIW, someone on another forum/ thread said something similar about emails being sent out in reference to those hired but havent attended class yet.

well bling bling.... I hope you guys are buying stock today! Good prices.

I recommend:

CAT
BAC
X
HOG
ETN

Check it out coolios..

I am one of the folks who interviewed and got hired right before the furloughs. The info about a letter being sent is true. I got mine last week, it says they are hopefull for the end of this year to have us come back in for a refresher interview but that they will keep our sim profile on file.

Latest resources

Back