• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any News at FED X

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think Joe, the ACP for LAX/ANC, sits in in the interview selection boards. I think it is just MEM ACP's. SO I am not sure how much weight that will have, since he isn't there to vouch for you. You might want to visit MEM, too, to cover all bases. Anyone out there get an interview with a face to face with Joe only?

I saw the so acp the third week in March and am still paitiently waiting for a call.

Good luck.

Boogie said:
How're the contract negotiations coming along? If a T/A is reached this summer, will hiring perhaps pick up even more?

If the UPS contract negotiations are any indications it will be quite a while. I think this summer would be extremely optomistic.

A new contract certainly isn't a guarantee of more new hires. If we as a pilot group agree to work rule changes that allow for more productivity there will be less need for new pilots and vice versa. It will all come down to the specifics of the contract that is agreed upon.

Best of luck to everyone getting hired here. There is no time like the present.

I had an interview with JL (CP) in January and an interview with Steve (ACP) in March and nothing yet. I only have 3 recs. I heard the more the better....like 8+. I talked to a couple of guys who had class dates for last month and they had 10 or more flying recs:(

I had my ACP meeting in MEM on 22 April. I'm in my 5th week and haven't heard anything yet. That said, be patient (I'm doing my best). I really don't expect anything until mid to late summer. Best of luck to all who are waiting to get calls.

lakelivin said:
I did my ACP interview in early March at LAX and still have not heard anything? Anyone else chat with Joe?

I brought in a bud to talk with Joe up in ANC, and he has since had his interview and has a class date in hand.

active_herk said:
I brought in a bud to talk with Joe up in ANC, and he has since had his interview and has a class date in hand.

When did he talk w/ Joe? How many other recs did he have?
Thanks, and congrats to him!!!

He talked with Joe in mid Feb, interviewed in early May and has a class date of June. I'm not sure how many other recs he had, but since we both know some of the same FedEx folks from our reserve unit, I imagine he had at least a few.

I was told by my sponsor that his ACP told him I got a "thumbs up" at the interview board that met the first week of May, and that I was going on to the next phase of the process. Does anyone know if that means an interview? His ACP wouldn't come out and say so.

Pig said:
I was told by my sponsor that his ACP told him I got a "thumbs up" at the interview board that met the first week of May, and that I was going on to the next phase of the process. Does anyone know if that means an interview? His ACP wouldn't come out and say so.

Check PM please.

Latest resources

Back