• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any new movement at NJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK I retract my previous statement - not sure what I was thinking there. I guess the point I was trying to make was that it doesnt matter what type you are hired into as it likely isnt what you will upgrade in unless you are hired in a cat. 1 or 2 aircraft.

Hey guys, just got the call from Linda a little while ago. I accepted a July 10th class in the Excel at CMH. Pretty excited to be joining a great company. For anyone who has an interview coming up-good luck.

flyinboy said:
I accepted a July 10th class in the Excel at CMH. Pretty excited to be joining a great company.

What happened to rooting for the X? I know, get in asap right? Congrats and welcome aboard.

Well, Derinda told us that the X would be the only thing available in CMH for a June 19th class, but by the time they got to me, I guess those slots were all full. I took the first available slot for CMH which happened to be the Excel. I'm a little bummed to have been pushed back a month, but happy to be a future NJAer!

flyinboy said:
Well, Derinda told us that the X would be the only thing available in CMH for a June 19th class, but by the time they got to me, I guess those slots were all full. I took the first available slot for CMH which happened to be the Excel. I'm a little bummed to have been pushed back a month, but happy to be a future NJAer!
I've never been able to determine how they decide who goes where/when for what A/C. I was offered on 1/06 a 2/20 class in the Excel out of CMH. I'd been flying the DA2000 and the CE-560, typed on both. I was given no options. Others I'd interviewed with and were called later in the day, were given choices of A/C (including the DA2000 ), and earlier class dates.
I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I LOVE NJA!

plus you get another type. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back