• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any more chances at Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you dont have a great track record so far...

I have to agree. You wasted their time ONCE in the past. I say once because you mentioned family issues. That's a pretty good reason to turn down a job. But to turn it down a second time after they airlined you to CMH KNOWING what the bases were, is a pretty ********************ty thing to do. If I saw that as the guy doing your interview, I'd ask you to leave.

I have to agree. You wasted their time ONCE in the past. I say once because you mentioned family issues. That's a pretty good reason to turn down a job. But to turn it down a second time after they airlined you to CMH KNOWING what the bases were, is a pretty ********************ty thing to do. If I saw that as the guy doing your interview, I'd ask you to leave.

To all NJers.

Many thanks for all the reply. Nop, I did not attend the interview in 06, in fact I've cancelled the interview 2 months prior to the interview date.

I will try again.

Cheers

OK, I see what you're saying. You never went. That's a little bit different but I think you'll still have to answer for it. May not be a big issue though. Do yourself a favor though. Don't apply or reapply unless you know for sure that you're ready to make the move.

We need guys here that are dying to be here. We don't need the guys that will come here just when it's convenient. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

With that being the case, then perhaps you'd have a shot. Put in the app and see what happens. As you can discern from the postings here, it's pretty competitive to get an interview offer.

Good luck to you.

Latest resources

Back