Any low hr. Mass/NE flying jobs??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kenmac

Help! Need to find low hr. (500/30 multi) job quick or I may have to find a real job. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure they want 1000 hrs TT but can't hurt sending in an application.

You might want to look into ariel photography - I have heard there are a couple of companies in the NE area.

But you are probably going to have to relocated, probably out of NE, in order to find a job flying w/ those hours.

Thanks all. Looked into aerial photograhy but they all want you to be away from home for months going job to job, (wife+2 kids= no job). I believe Colgan is requiring 1000 hrs.(maybe I'll send a resume anyway). I am studying for the CFI + taking on part time work non aviation. Thanks again, still open for suggestions if anyone knows of any?

I got my first job towing gliders out of the Cape Cod Airport at 251 hours. You wont make any money, but you'll be flying. Not sure if the operation is still there but if they are they may have hired their full time pilot for the summer already. There is also some banner tow operators around, cape cod, and NH/mass border (forget the airport)

Call East Coast aero club at BED. (781) 274-6322 I think that they have the traffic reporting contract for the area. The pay sucks, but you can rack up some serious hours very fast. Don't lose faith.......

I've checked banner towing at cape cod airport if you meant Marstons Mills, but there basically closed now after Rick(the owner past away). I used to work there building banners. I've checked gliders there but they have a pilot. I got a late start. Checking on the traffic job now. Thankyou...this site is great huh!!

Landcare Aviation does aerial photo/sensing with C172s. I never worked there but about 5 years ago they started at 25K?? flying 172s/182s with a few light twins. Mins back then were 500 TT. Their offices are in Utica, NY. http://www.landvue.com/

There is a small flight school at MillionAir ALB that did mapping of NY State for the USDA. Can't remember the name of the school but they have the C172s with seats removed and holes in the bottom there. Used to pay $20 flt hour.

I heard AirNow (Bennington, VT) had SH360s and was looking for FOs not too long ago.

There used to be a traffic watch plane based at KSCH.

Mohawk? Capital Skydive? fly C182s out of a grass strip 15 west of Albany.

Good luck man.

Last edited:
Tell A Friend
Job Titles.e pilot Job Location:LWM/BVY/3B2 Ad Views:662 Ad started:Jun 20 Email Address [email protected] Phone Number 617-417-2000 Fax Number 781-477-9915 Minimum Requirements comm/s.e.l [FONT=Arial,]Description[/FONT]Fish spotter, MA, C150 4-7 hours daily 3-4 days
per week, all of or part of. Between Portland &
Cape Ann through July. Cape waters Aug and Sept.
terms to be negotiated, build hours, make a buck
and percentage of catch.

Latest resources

Back