Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Anyone have the skinny on the climbto350.com job "Corporate & Transport Jet Pilots?"

Thanks in advance.

2000Flyer

Sounds kind of fishy - they want "experienced" crews to pay $45 to join their database. Quote from the posting "Our goal is to provide flight crews an inexpensive way to market themselves."

It is fishy. There is another thread on this company somewhere on this board...do a search of Paramount Jet and you should find the scoop.

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to help out a buddy and this is obviously not the way to go!

I appreciate the heads up!

2000Flyer

Okay...this has gone on long enough. I'm hijacking this mofo. There has been a very disappointing lack of BBQ conversation going on in the Corporate threads lately.

I'm a big fan of good briscuit, myself. With maybe some smoked sausage on the side, and a big serving of potato salad. Hmmmm...I could go for some pork chops too...

:D :D

While I can appreciate the BBQ banter (just bought a grill myself this weekend), it seems oddly out of place when we are trying to prevent out-of-work pilots from being taken advantage of...let's hijack the RJDC threads instead, ok?

"good briscuit"?

Dude! Briscuit? It's brisket, as in smoked. Not briscuit, as in hot buttered and out of the oven.

But hey, what am I talkin about? Maybe you were just test marketing a new food product, the marriage of a tender, slow smoked cut of beef, on a light, crispy on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside, southern breakfast bread....hmmm, Briscuit, I LIKE IT!

Re: "good briscuit"?

AV8OR said:
But hey, what am I talkin about? Maybe you were just test marketing a new food product, the marriage of a tender, slow smoked cut of beef, on a light, crispy on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside, southern breakfast bread....hmmm, Briscuit, I LIKE IT!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sticking with the brisket. I'm on the Atkins diet, and no fluffy baked goods are on my menu.

So, how does one make a good brisket?

Re: RJDC

JJthejetplane said:
English,

Just curious why you think that getting rid of RJ would get pilots off the street and back to flying. In case you don't realize it, the RJ has two pilots. Also, without RJs, many of cities served by the airlines would lose service because it just would not be feasable to operate a DC-9, an Airbus, a Boeing Aircraft. Therefore, without the RJ many more pilots would be on the street. Think about it!

Dude, I have no idea what you are writing about. My comment was to BigD...the comment was something along the lines of, hey, don't hijack this thread, this thread is about getting the word out that the Paramount Jet advertisement is a scam. So, in humor, I asked him to hijack the RJDC threads, because they are always hijacked and get off-topic easily.

Do you RJ guys ALWAYS get this defensive and think people are talking about you behind your backs or something? I never made any comment about getting rid of RJs...geez, a little paranoid?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back