• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any info on the ATI TA ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There was no way in hell that ATI was going to get any decent representation With the Teamsters also representing ABX our sister company. I was at a wholly owned regional for years and saw conflicts of interest get settled by which ever company paid the most dues.
It's a sad but very true fact of life. At least now there will be some true bias. A Union is just a name with resources, it's your fellow pilots working it that make the difference. A $h1tty MEC group with the best union in the world, still makes lousy representation for the pilot group!

There was no way in hell that ATI was going to get any decent representation With the Teamsters also representing ABX our sister company. I was at a wholly owned regional for years and saw conflicts of interest get settled by which ever company paid the most dues.
It's a sad but very true fact of life. At least now there will be some true bias. A Union is just a name with resources, it's your fellow pilots working it that make the difference. A $h1tty MEC group with the best union in the world, still makes lousy representation for the pilot group!

Very well said...and very true .

PHXFLYR:cool:

I don't think they got much in the way of decent Teamster representation prior to becoming affiliated with Airborne , either.

PHXFLYR

I think you got that right bro!

Another Year or so, of Status Quo....... But better than living with a couple sections and a last minute LOA.

Oh Well... Cheers!

Latest resources

Back