Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PHXFLYR

USAir by default
Anybody hear anything on the new TA that ATI just recently finished negotiating ? Pay rates,work rules etc ? When will it be put out for the pilot group to vote on ?

Good luck from an ex-ATI guy

PHXFLYR

Some very nice things, a few not as nice as hoped, but finalization of wording is still in progress, roadshows to follow. More to come, but we're hopeful...

Glad to hear that so far it sounds promising. Any idea how much longer before it goes out to the pilot group for a vote ? Hopefully it will be a acceptable offer for everyone so that it passes the first time around. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys !!

PHXFLYR

We finally have the TA in hand and it doesn't look good. I think it'll be rejected.

Last edited:
Good. Go into it with your eyes wide open,guys read carefullly all sections and fight for what you think you deserve. If it doesn't pass the "smell test" and is less than what you have now ,vote no. Good luck.

PHXFLYR

I'll save judgment until I have copy of the new contract in my hand but there better be some incredible quality of life improvements in there to balance a pay raise that only starts to cover a cost in medical increase. This coming from a relative newbie that is still just happy to have a job. 8 years of waiting for a contract by my hard working senior brothers gives them the right to more than just peanuts......... I hope they (we) aren't getting a huge insult. Fingers crossed!

I was at first meeting. Quality of life improvement for open reserve only. Loopholes for scheduling everywhere. "All" Miami flying reserved for training and at his discretion if not used it will go to open time or reserve. Not on actual flying bid. Long term assignments not defined. Unique situation not defined.
In general very vague language. Better off STATUS QUO if you ask me.
Sick day buy back is age discriminatory. I could go on.

Latest resources

Back