Any info on Piedmont Hiring Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

urpi

Does anybody know anything on the hiring pool deal with piedmont, or if they really call the people for upcoming classes??

urpi said:
Does anybody know anything on the hiring pool deal with piedmont, or if they really call the people for upcoming classes??
From what I've heard the class that started on the 10th of this month pretty much cleared out the people who were previously in the pool and they took 2 from my interview class on the 29th of Sept. They will call you once they know when they are going to run the next class, but as of today no word on when that will be.

why is pdt hiring??? ...we are turning in planes at an ainteresting rate...just ferried one back to the lessor today.

what else do you know about us turning in aircraft? how many, what reasons, etc..... i dont hear anyone really talking about us turning in planes so thats pretty interesting. just got back from recurrent, and like they would even tell us anyway, but when probed about rumors no one in the training dept. mentioned giving up aircraft.

i heard they had some soft of 'come to jesus' meeting at training, something about less testing and more training. that would be novel. for airplanes all i can say i what the sby celebs say, two leased 100s taken out of servce in the past week, and at least one getting c-checked at telford for return, all EX planes.

interestingly the paint track starting in Jan. has no 200/300s on the list whatsoever, be that what it may.

hahaha

the training dept, doing more training. Thats funny, first they all have to go and read the FOI, and all that crap, and look at the sign above the office that says training dept. not freak out dept. because thats what is has become, and they must of realised that america west is going to can their a$$ once they get wind what has been happening inside that place for the last couple years. I fully expect heads to roll there, and think that this is just people trying to cover their a$$'s. What comes around goes around, and its finally coming around in the PDT training dept.

Just got the news the other day from someone directly in the training dept. that they cancelled the next two new hire classes. Makes you think....

Heard the opposite last night from a check airman. Your guess is as good as mine.

Latest resources

Back