• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any info if Compass Airlines will be hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few years ago I would have agreed, but not anymore. Delta will not stop hiring anytime soon, so any chance of a flushback is extremely scarce.

I agree, but it's greater than zero, which is the chance of anyone hired now flowing up.

Our ignoramous mgmt seem to think that we still have 70 sitting patiently in the pool waiting to get called to Compass, and have even stated so in a recent recurrent class. I will be very surprised if we have 10 come out of the pool to an actual class with other regionals offering signing bonuses. So yea, Compass will be hiring around probably November, since they like to wait till the last possible second to start any classes.

Looks like 68 of the 79 poolies accepted the offers and are either in, or scheduled for new-hire training. I hear they're already interviewing. Sooooo, it looks like you're full of siht!

Last edited:
So they already hired half the people they are looking for it sounds like. If someone got hired within the next month or two did they miss the front end of this hiring wave?

So they already hired half the people they are looking for it sounds like. If someone got hired within the next month or two did they miss the front end of this hiring wave?

Not really. There will be over 300 pilots hired over the next 3 years. Anyone hired over the next 2 years will see rapid advancement in seniority and probably a 2 year upgrade––less than a 2 yr upgrade if the airline grows.

Not really. There will be over 300 pilots hired over the next 3 years. Anyone hired over the next 2 years will see rapid advancement in seniority and probably a 2 year upgrade––less than a 2 yr upgrade if the airline grows.

How many lives got ruined due to sentiments similar to the above?

How many lives got ruined due to sentiments similar to the above?

That is one of the most myopic and ignorant statements I've heard in a long time. The rapid advancement in seniority and quick upgrade at Compass is due to the flow through and attrition to other airlines.

Latest resources

Back