• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any info if Compass Airlines will be hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is one of the most myopic and ignorant statements I've heard in a long time. The rapid advancement in seniority and quick upgrade at Compass is due to the flow through and attrition to other airlines.

I've heard something similar before, many times, about many airlines. If that makes me ignorant, so be it.

I've heard something similar before, many times, about many airlines. If that makes me ignorant, so be it.

I'm glad you're comfortable with your ignorance. Although, blindly applying false information to a situation where the information isn't even applicable; that goes past ignorant, that's just stupid.

I'm glad you're comfortable with your ignorance. Although, blindly applying false information to a situation where the information isn't even applicable; that goes past ignorant, that's just stupid.

I'm glad you're so much smarter than me. One day maybe I'll develop far enough to engage in name-calling, like you do. I'm just not there yet.

I'm glad you're so much smarter than me. One day maybe I'll develop far enough to engage in name-calling, like you do. I'm just not there yet.

I can make no apology for what this conversation has revealed to be an accurate observation regarding your attitude and behavior.

Latest resources

Back