• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pnjohn75

commuting sucks
:confused:

Sorry I seem to have somehow deleted my post while trying to edit it, I think?? Needless to say, I was curious if anyone out there had a good info on the hiring plans for Options? I heard of some hiring early in September, but since then it has been very quite. Also anyone have any info on the fleet plan for next year, how many more aircraft, and how 91K is going to impact Options.

Thanks for any insight you might have!

Do not know anything about hiring. No clue on the fleet, the word changes everyday depending on who you talk to. For 91k, the plan is to go 135. They want to compete in that Marquis Jet thing. But knowing this company, they will probable also try to mix some 91k in there for when it benefits them.

Talked to the recruiter last week. Hiring 15 per month for the indefinite future. CEO said we have more airplanes on the way. Several fleets are understaffed right now, so hopefully help is on the way....

Marquis Jet is some company that does charter without any airplanes. When somebody calls for a trip they go find a company in the area. I know netjets is doing something with them. You can get 25 hours I think through Marquis Jet and fly on Netjets with no contract or other fees.

Had a class of seven this week. Heard that they are to keep hiring. Also heard they are having a hard time getting 15 a month. Not sure why that would be with all the pilots that are looking for work.

Good Luck to all.

I just sent my stuff in yesturday through the web site. Does anyone else know other ways to submit my resume and cover letter. I am 135 current at present and have been in charter for 2 years now. Will my experience help me? Thanx

Avrat

who knows?

i guess the web site just gobbles up the info and you never hear from them again. i would also like a fax number and a phone number to someone we can follow up with.

also, curious if Flops prefers people with be-400 type and experience?

Latest resources

Back