Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any good pranks to pull on my Flight Attendent?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever try the old "The left main landing gear is stuck up, we need need you to jump up and down on the floor next to the credenza" (do this on a dead head). She jumps and magically the light illuminates down and locked. ;)

I prefer the Kill her with kindness approach, you will be surprised how well that works. Then you wont have fast or be parched on your next flight.....

just my 2 cents !

Do you ever see her using Visine? :eek:

If you screw with her, I strongly recommend you don't let her handle your food or get your coffee. She's probably got a few tricks of her own up her sleeve.

God! We were Soooo wasted! Hey, did we use your condoms 'cause I still had all mine unopened this morning?

100-1/2

Me and my buddy are flying with a girl who is a total bitch and we want to mess with her. Need some suggestions. I got a few in mind, but I need some new ideas. It's a Gulfstream 2 if there is anything type specific.

Hope its not the bat-shiit crazy Stewardess thats at a northeastern 135 company with some G2s.

Sounds like you like her to me ... how about you punch her in the arm and ask if she will go to the winter formal with you ...

Seriously, do you really want to deal with the BS of possibly getting fired because you messed with the F/A.

(I did love the barf bag gag though)

You bet i do.

Nope ... my guess is he and his flying buddy were sitting around the bar not getting laid (especially by the F/A) and thought it would be funny to post this. Once they sobbered up it could not be deleted.

Good guess, but that's not what happened. We played the lav overheat trick. It was all we could do to not piss our pants from laughing so hard as soon as she left the cockpit. The best part is she still thinks the airplane has a real problem. Thanks for the ideas guys. And everyone who chimed in some B.S. can lick my sweaty sack.

Good guess, but that's not what happened. We played the lav overheat trick. It was all we could do to not piss our pants from laughing so hard as soon as she left the cockpit. The best part is she still thinks the airplane has a real problem. Thanks for the ideas guys. And everyone who chimed in some B.S. can lick my sweaty sack.
ROFLMAO!!!!! That is a perfect reply to the uptight pansies who wouldn't dare play a gag on an FA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back