• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any good news................?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about we have an age 60 rule for 91K? That would save about 250 jobs!

Nope, just can't go along with that.
As one who lost his job, I would guess I would still have it if the "over 60" crowd left the building.
Forcing people out just because of age is not a good idea.
If they can do the job, let them stay. It is their choice.

Lets revisit this issue When Art is about 58 years old?

Originally Posted by ArtVandalay
How about we have an age 60 rule for 91K? That would save about 250 jobs!

Yes Art, I know the young guys get sport out of making comments that get the old guys spooled up.

I've become bored by it.

I have good news if you are going to Mount Pleasant TX. They have a Hanoi Jane Target in the urinal. I went twice and got two bullseyes! Enough levity. I talked to a couple of Netjets guys in AUS yesterday. The "L" word has not been spoken over there yet. That is great news!:beer:

As one who lost his job, I would guess I would still have it if the "over 60" crowd left the building.

How about the ones that cant do the job and the rest of us have to pick up the slack? Whats your suggestion for them? Why should I have to do both jobs cause some ol Fart cant hack it anymore?

How about the ones that cant do the job and the rest of us have to pick up the slack? Whats your suggestion for them? Why should I have to do both jobs cause some ol Fart cant hack it anymore?

Please read my post. I said "If they can do the job". If they cannot, then it is time to go on to greener pastures.
I'm well under 60, currently displaced, and close enough to the top that I would be employed by Flex if all the over 60 guys left, but I feel that kicking them to the street because you hit a certain age would be wrong on so many counts.

Hung

Last edited:
Please read my post. I said "If they can do the job". If they cannot, then it is time to go on to greener pastures.
I'm well under 60, currently displaced, and close enough to the top that I would be employed by Flex if all the over 60 guys left, but I feel that kicking them to the street because you hit a certain age would be wrong on so many counts.

Hung

Please read my post: I said what about the ones that cant do there job? What do you do with them?

Latest resources

Back