• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Former AQ, WP, AH-1 Drivers @ NJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it is waiverable with the present day mission, particularly for someone who has already 'been there and done that.' I don't know the age limit but I think the Army raised it and if I am not mistaken it is in the late 30's or early 40's.

Someone on APTAP will be able to tell you. There are ALOT of opportunities out there right now.

I remember hearing about your flight. I think one of the guys coming to the unit I was at in Germany came from that flight. The story is familiar. I was 87-13....Purple Paladins.

Someone on APTAP will be able to tell you.

7777, Is APTAP still active? I thought that website was now defunct? The last time I dropped by, only the message board was up and I've heard that it went under?

Good friend of mine, better quals than me, just got turned down at NJ. Can't figure it out. Sharp guy, good character. Kind of takes away the motivation as I look over this 12 page application.

Hang in there everyone.

Congrats on the baby, man! Please pass my congrats to Mrs. L. :beer:

Better quals at NJA does not mean you'll get a job.

You gotta think outside the box, and always figure out a way to go way above and beyond for the client/owner without violating any regs. Look at some of the gouges on NJA for situational questions, and think about the situations they present. Remember, think outside the box and money is no object.

It's tough getting an interview... I had an application with them since August 2006. I had to re-apply since it expired, and I applied before this bankruptcy circus, and I still haven't even gotten "application accepted" e-mail. Competition is fierce... every single regional or charter pilot with 2500TT has or probably is considering applying with NJA. 4 airlines folding this month didn't help.

Did you try Flexjet or Citationshares?

Hey Dude!

Hey Lurch! Man, you live on these boards! Look at all those posts. Thought I gave it up for good 6 years ago. Ah, the joys of starting life over for a 3rd time. My social security printout looks like a stock market chart. Only room for a couple more upturns before I kick the bucket and move into a pine box (along with my skateboard).:laugh:
12 resumes and counting. I like this place though. Should have jumped on board back in 99. Little did I know how successful they would become. Good luck to you and thanks again for returning the old SeaTrend board. I've actually sailed it a couple times.

Army Fixed wing

Please keep in mind that you must already be a qualified army aviator for the fixed wing gig talked about above.

Otherwise you have to go to Rorary Wing Flight Training.

I've only heard of one Cpt being taken and he is on his way to beng a WO1.

It's true that there has never been a better time to go USAR fixed wing. The bottle neck seems to be getting the actual quota for the short fixed wing course. (or the long for that matter)

Latest resources

Back