Any FedEx Interviews out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FEDEX SEP CLASSES?????

I interviewed in late May...Congrats letter in early June but yet no class date....Any poolies get a Sep class date call yet? What about it U2FDX and others? Thanks in advance.

House,

I just got the good news call today for a Sept. 23 class date. I do not have any other info. at all on the size of the class or equipment assignments,ect.(sorry).
All I heard was Sept. 23 and congrats and the rest was a blurr.

No more U(USAirways) 2 FDX just FDX now thank God.l

Congratulations!

Congrats U2FDX!

The future is bright and you will be a part of it! Great place to be.

Goose17

hiring mins

what are the hiring mins and competitive times? PIC Turbine, total, etc...

Anyone without a letter of rec. gotten an interview lately?

thanks

Congratulations U2FDX

Hey U2FDX,

Congratulations on getting hired by FedEx! I too was a US Air furloughie. It's nice to have all of that behind us. This place is great, you're going to love it! FedEx has a gameplan and really seem to have their collective act together. I wish I could say so much for our last employer. Good luck in class and welcome aboard.

What percent of the new hires at FEDX would you guys say are from the regionals. It seems that it would be very very small. Also has this always been the case and could it just be the result of the economy and the experience thats out on the street? ...Man you guys are lucky, I would love to work for FEDX one day... Looks like I should have stayed in AF ROTC in college...

Last edited:
Thanks, for the congrats. and the positive comments on fedex everyone. I could not be any more excited about this opportunity.

I will look back at USAirways very positivetly but, I would never go back now. FedEx was allways my first choice, I just cant believe that I have been fortunate enough to get on in these times.

I wish the best of luck to anyone that is trying and If I can ever help out, pm me.

Floyd,

Keep your head up! I worked at the regionals for five years, before that, I flew charter in light twins for three years. Was hired by FedEx almost a year and half ago. In every class there is someone from the regionals. Peristence, hard work, and as always a little luck will get you the job(e.g. it is possible to get an interview without a letter of rec).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back