Any FedEx Interviews out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C-21Pilot

Has anyone been called recently for a FedEx interview or have any information on upcoming interviews? Seems pretty quiet on here in regards to FedEx lately.

Thanks

i have an interview in august. just keep updating your stuff. have heard steady hiring in the forseeable future, but fedex people will know better than i. anyone heard rumors about the international mail contract???

I am in the class starting monday 7/29. I have heard fedex might do the same thing they have done for the last couple of years.....that is keep hiring going until about October, then shut hiring down and send the instructors to the line for peak season......then restart hiring next January. This is not for sure, but it is what they have done in the past.

Anyone here in the 7/29 class?

SF3CA

I interviewed with FedEx two weeks ago and if I remember right they had classes scheduled through mid Sept.

Backflip

Called

I got a call last Tues for an interview at the end of Aug. First applied around Oct '01 and I kept updating my app. I had two friends employee numbers (for the three slots) on the app.

Finster

classdate info+

I just received my call from Kim Daniels Thursday, 25 July and was hired. Although she didn't tell me anything about interviews (I was concerned with classdates), she did say that there should be a class of 24 in Sep and October. I was told I was in a hiring pool of about 30 people, and would probably receive a class date to begin sometime in October.

Hope that helps,

Kav

I talked with KD on 29 July. Interviewed 15/16 July, she said she was putting together September classes this week and more realistically I would be in an October class due to pool size. I think October classes are still unofficial, but highly predicted.

What's the latest info on FedEx classes? Any in October or are they still even interviewing for the year?

Latest resources

Back