• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Fededx rumors?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't understand the Seat bid ANC impact statement. Is that paragraph saying that we would be 40 FO's short in ANC and they would need to put new hires in the right seat in ANC?

it sounds to me...

I think they are short up there, but are unable to ramp up the bodies as of now. I think they are covering the shortage from Memphis, which checks with what a buddy of mine is saying. He is a Memphis based MD-11 guy that has been assigned some ANC flying lately.

Goose17

I've personally heard from an ACP that the company will not hire into the right seat of the MD-11......but expect the right seat of the 727, back seat of the DC-10 and of course, the 727 to be an option this year...........his words..

SF3CA said:
I didn't understand the Seat bid ANC impact statement. Is that paragraph saying that we would be 40 FO's short in ANC and they would need to put new hires in the right seat in ANC?

It means that they looked at all of the standing bids currently in the computer and realized that the ANC base would actually shrink if the new bid closed that day.
I doubt that they would hire directly into the right seat of the MD-11. . .

the ANC base would actually shrink if the new bid closed that day.

...without any forced displacements, you mean.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back