Any Dirt on Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CherryBomb said:
They got my resume off of climbto350. I went and interviewed not knowing any better. Was offered the job but turned it down. Here's why:

They were VERY VERY arrogant in the interview. Hey wait, didnt YOU call me?!?!?

They asked me to bring 600 dollars to my first day of class for books and uniforms.

And finally, they wouldn't allow me to see the maintenance shop or any of the airplanes!!!!

Good for you! One more slap to the face of idiots that don't pay well and expect you to grovel for your job.

I would pay money if there's a video of the PFTer beating on the owner.

a friend of mine had an engine faliure in a plane that is maintained by a shop that is owned by the same owner as key lime. Coincidence? I think not.

So the cable had been rigged wrong for 8 years, and no one noticed. The guy flying it must have been an ex-Nasa test pilot.

No doubt. Excellent work by the pilot!

I'm still interested in Mamba20's claim of two friends killed due to maintenance. I only knew of two accidents there: one was a Navajo training accident where a spin was suspected (2 fatal) and the other was also a Navajo where it was flown fully loaded into a box canyon with no way out but up (2 fatal).

I'm also interested but in the story of the PFT dude who roughed up the boss. Anyone have the scoop?

Nolife said:
I'm also interested but in the story of the PFT dude who roughed up the boss. Anyone have the scoop?

I herd that the boss was giving some pft a hard time for not getting beer for a charter flight and it was not the pfts fault but the boss was just being a dick. The pft got through the boss down the stairs of a metro on to the ramp and then beat the living crap out of him. Wish I had been on the DJC east ramp to see that one. Even better I wish I had a lawn chair and a cold beer to watch that butt whopping.

Latest resources

Back