• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Dirt on Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YES!! Thats all there is about that company. I never worked there but was based at the same airport they are out of for years. They are nothing but trouble. They killed 2 friends on mine due to poor maintence. The equipment is substandard even by 135 cargo standards. The owner is a crook and does what he can to skimp and save costs.

You will be pressured to fly and afternoon flying in the mountains of Colorado in a Navajo will be flat out dangerous and if you dont fly, your fired.

junkjockey said:
Anyone got anything on Key Lime Air. Aircraft MX, Routes, Quality of life etc. Anything would be appreciated

nothing but dirt. They're deperate for pilots, so there is SOME job stability, but not a lot. Depending on your time, you might get put in the metro, but most people start out in the navajo. They'll probably stick you with some weird middle aged SIC that you have to babysit. FAA hangs around waiting to bust the pilots at DEN. No QOL. One full day off a week. flew the standard UPS feeder schedule, which I have done, and is kind of weird. I ended up getting half of my sleep during the day and the other half during night and getting my REM sleep on the weekends (although I got three day weekends) I can't imagine doing that with only one day off.

Oh and apparently the owner is so well thought of that one of the PFTers beat the crap out of him. I thought that was pretty funny.

Desperate...

dardar said:
nothing but dirt. They're deperate for pilots, so there is SOME job stability, but not a lot. Depending on your time, you might get put in the metro, but most people start out in the navajo. They'll probably stick you with some weird middle aged SIC that you have to babysit. FAA hangs around waiting to bust the pilots at DEN. No QOL. One full day off a week. flew the standard UPS feeder schedule, which I have done, and is kind of weird. I ended up getting half of my sleep during the day and the other half during night and getting my REM sleep on the weekends (although I got three day weekends) I can't imagine doing that with only one day off.

Oh and apparently the owner is so well thought of that one of the PFTers beat the crap out of him. I thought that was pretty funny.

This god da-mn outfit keeps calling & leaving messages on my answering machine about how they want to have me come to interview me for a PIC position, got my resume off Climbto350, with which I have it posted on. I know there a crap hole PFT outfit, should I call & see what they pay just to be a dick?

Oh Yeah, I would pay to see that Title Fight: PFTer vers $hithole KeyLime owner!

Last edited:
Trogdor said:
If you want to fly boxes go to Ameriflight or Airnet.

or Ram Air Freight, Flight Express, Central Air Southwest...

eP.

They got my resume off of climbto350. I went and interviewed not knowing any better. Was offered the job but turned it down. Here's why:

They were VERY VERY arrogant in the interview. Hey wait, didnt YOU call me?!?!?

They asked me to bring 600 dollars to my first day of class for books and uniforms.

And finally, they wouldn't allow me to see the maintenance shop or any of the airplanes!!!!

Latest resources

Back