Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any chance my instructor will demonstrate???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was dissapointed to have clicked on the link and the video actually work! Come on Unanswered, your slipping here! :D

Seriously though, is this the Fighter Combat guys that are based in Phoenix out of IWA? Also, anyone ever done this kind of thing before?

I'd like to some day...but I'll remember to bring a sick sack with me if I ever do get to do that :p

User997 said:
I was dissapointed to have clicked on the link and the video actually work! Come on Unanswered, your slipping here! :D

Seriously though, is this the Fighter Combat guys that are based in Phoenix out of IWA? Also, anyone ever done this kind of thing before?

Yea, These are the Phoenix guys.
I used to work for Air Combat USA. This stuff is fun, Puke factor was pretty high.

User997 said:
Yes, its called UPT and its FREE!!!!!. But Though I have never done this stuff one of my buddies might get hired as a pilot there.

PA-28-160 does a nice hammerhead, and a tailslide. You got to be quick to recover from the HH so the speed doesn't get to high though. Of course I must add that I didn't do it, Nobody saw me and I promise not to do it in your airplane.

rvsm410 said:
G T F O O H ! maybe I live a sheltered life but I have never seen an areobatic 172........

The stress on the aircraft is very low during the actual manuever, its actually less than normal flight. I don't imagine the pull-up into it and pull-out would be a big deal in a 172 either.

For some reason though, I'm not dying to try aerobatics in a normal GA aircraft--Mr. Pitts' planes are much more fun to fly wrong side up.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back