Any Cause Info on Blue's Crash?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

splatt

I was curious if there's been any info released on the cause of the Blue's crash earlier this year?

Thanks for the reply.

I was curious if that's what happened or not based on the video I saw. He seemed like a great guy taken way too soon.

Splatt,
Unfortunately, the guy G-locked while attempting to get back in position.
BeeVee

Not from what I read or heard down here in P-cola. It was pilot error, controlled flight into terrain was the cause, not g-loc.

Well, we must have read some conflicting info.....the Safety Report I read said that G'Loc was the probable cause.....bunk22, did you read anything official or was it more "word of mouth"...?
BeeVee

Well, we must have read some conflicting info.....the Safety Report I read said that G'Loc was the probable cause.....bunk22, did you read anything official or was it more "word of mouth"...?
BeeVee

Just word of mouth via the pipeline (airwarriors.com as well) and I certainly know how things can get misconstrued that way. I'm an IP down here in Whiting, while my boss is at P-cola and that is what was said from those in the know. Could it be wrong, hell yes. Do you have a good link?

BeeVee-

You said that you read that info in the safety report? The privileged one? Are you sure you want to publish any details that you got from that report on a public website?

Reconsider, my friend.

Kuma

Kuma,
I misspoke...
Let me clarify, the info I read was off of the Accident Investigation Board results - which is not priveleged. The Safety Board report (which I have not seen) is priveleged and any info on that report would be , I agree with you, completely inappropriate to discuss publicly.
BeeVee

A pilot could Gray-out... loose his vision, be totally conscious and still keep pulling... which is what I suspect happened.

Latest resources

Back