Any calls from XJT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sladude said:
I got the call today March 2nd to fax in my resume. I applied Oct. 29th.

Hey sladude- did you ever call to renew your app. or whatever? Or did you just apply and leave it alone? Thanks...

For those who are keeping track: Got the intitial call on 3/3. Applied Late Oct. Called Peoplescout twice, once in Dec. and again in Jan. I believe. I am no longer interested in XJT for reasons I won't go into here, but I'm assuming this was the "send-in-your-resume" call. Good luck to those who are waiting! I'm sure your phone call will come, so hang in there!

Last edited:
calling them WILL NOT reset your app. date, only if you update your resume will it reset that date

TS6M said:
Here's a heads up,

better be flying multi-engines and getting around 10 to 15 hours a months for Dawn Daniel to ask you for an interview.

Exactly, and don't call dawn unless she calls you!!!

Mooser

BonesF15 said:
What are the current guesses for upgrade timeframe? Reserve?
Thanks

I have been told that upgrade will come down to about 3 yrs. There are guys uprading now that have just hit 4th yr.

Things can always change though.

I applied on 10/24 and updated my info a few times, got called 3/1 to fax a resume and on 3/4 got an automatic email from peoplescout that said there are no jobs availabe at this time for my qualifications and skills....
DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING????
i thought after dawn asks for your resume the next thing was a phone interview and a possible invitation for the real one ... please reply
thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back