• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any calls from XJT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was about 3-4 months before I got the call. Easy folks, it will come. There are a lot of people applying there and they have a lot to go through is my guess.

Las I heard was most of the ACA guys who wanted to interview already have and are scheduled for classes in early march close to their date of furlough...But I also heard that ACA wants to hang onto some of their furloughs for an extra week or so, and that is causing some conflict for those with training dates elsewhere..

godd luck

See you on the line!!!

X-Jet has been running about 3 months to return calls. One friend of mine got a call after her started Horizon and another got a call about 2 weeks ago / applied in November.

Indy furloughs are apparently taking up a lot of space / getting priority.

Sit tight guys, you should get calls.

Call

I got a call last Friday to fax my resume, Dawn Daniel called and I missed it and went to voice mail, just said to fax pilot resume. Should I call or wait for them??? Don't know!

I would call just to confirm she recieved it and to let her know you are intrested. Plus she may offer an interview to you on the phone. But call her not people scout. It would suck if you faxed it and it didnt end up in the right place. Good luck. Keep us informed. Hope to see you on the line.

Currently waiting for my class date to get here and studying all the training info they gave me.

Check your PM.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back