• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any calls from XJT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a couple months ago i didnt even finish the app and got an email back two weeks later that just said i didnt have the experience they need. best of luck to those waiting, i'm in the waiting stage too for another place.

TS6M said:
I got a call last Friday to fax my resume, Dawn Daniel called and I missed it and went to voice mail, just said to fax pilot resume. Should I call or wait for them??? Don't know!

Do what the lady said! No big mystery there. If she wanted you to call her, I'm sure that's what she would have said in her message.

Here's a heads up,

better be flying multi-engines and getting around 10 to 15 hours a months for Dawn Daniel to ask you for an interview.

Ok, its been awhile since this one has been touched...Whats the latest update as far as getting the call after applying???? Anybody get a call lately???

Hey all I got a call from Dawn today for an interview date on 22 March. She was looking at my resume and told me to add if the past jobs were 121 or 135. Coleen called me about 2 weeks ago to have me fax my resume to her.

november 15 or 16, can't exactly remember, but one of the two. Just hang in there... sounds like its right around the corner, just sit tight

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back