Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taxicabdriver

disgruntled employee
I'm going to try to get my two brothers to Mexico, either Puerto Vallerta or Cabo in September and I would like to get a couple of your flexi-passes if anyone has any to spare. I have a couple of free nights hotel stays in the Marriott Springhill Suites in Tempe if any commuters would be interested in trading for those. Or I could give you YV buddy passes in exchange. There is only 1 YV operated flight between the two cities and its usually full, so I would like the option of riding on a mainline plane. Please PM me if you would be willing to help out.
Thank You

PHXFLYR said:
----------------

Hey man, what does Bump mean?????

I'm old and out of the loop.

WD.

Had a UAL guy on the j/s last night that said he's seen USAir guys running around with Furlough Dave stickers.

There is Nothing more lame than civilian pilots (myself included) calling pilots "drivers".
Everyone who does it........PLEASE STOP IT, it's embarassing to yourself. I'm sure I say dumb stuff all the time, but you guys need to stop using a military term to describe what type of FAR part 25 airplane you fly.

Otherwise you will all have to change your sign in names to MAVRICK.

NYR

There have been numerous AWA FA who have seen the "Furlough Dave" tag on a US Airways crew member bag.

I believe the tags due exist.

Latest resources

Back