• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Arrow Air pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys have crew schedulers? What are those?

You forget that the guys from way down south are a bunch of roll overs and are feel lucky just to have a job.
Yeah, some of them A300 guys put up with the BS and enjoy taking it up the tush.

Not sure what he is doing on this thread however, the question was to Arrow Air pilots.

did you forget what site you're on? this is flightinfo.... any and every post turns into a flame war no matter what! :)

Push over, you should read all your pro Tdx post in th back. Since all your A$$ kissing didnt work, now you hate the company. If you dont like it leave.Thier are things here I dont like but I cant change so I have the balls and will leave soon.

Dude, stop smoking crack and posting on FI. It gives you a bad image.

Last edited by a moderator:
federico said:
Look at the DC10 FI guru preaching

my posts usually are complete sentences that make sense when you read them. Got any good rock? it's been a while!

Are you sure about that. Excuse me for not writing like a grammer teacher when im pissed off reading all these stupid comments. And sorry never done drugs and dont drink.

federico said:
Are you sure about that. Excuse me for not writing like a grammer teacher when im pissed off reading all these stupid comments. And sorry never done drugs and dont drink.

That's it! I don't trust pilots who don't drink!

Latest resources

Back