Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CSY Mon

Hi Arrow guys.

Need to ask a question or two about a former Arrow Air crew scheduler.

We got stuck with the arsehole and rumor says he had to seek police protection from the flight crew when walking out of the Arrow Air building.

Please PM me so we can exchange notes, this guy is also hated here @ Tradewinds and should be eliminated.:(

That sounds more like the CEO to me.

Lacking talent i dont think so, and if you have all those type ratings what are you doing at a 121 supplemental. Im probably 20 years younger and 80 number ahead in the seniority list. Your lacking class bringing internal dirt public and recruiting people to gang up on a office boy looser. You have the throttles he has a pen. Challenge people who are above you not under you. Thats real chicken $hit

You have the throttles he has a pen. Challenge people who are above you not under you. Thats real chicken $hit

Well ,you suck up to him then.

Being in managmenmt I don't think he is "under me", but thanks foir the advice anyway...:rolleyes:

and if you have all those type ratings what are you doing at a 121 supplemental.

So I should not be here if I have all these type ratings?

These are tough times in the airline business sonny and being furloughed from a Major, I need a place to hang my shingle until the tide turns.

In the meantime i I don't eat all the crap that comes down the pipeline: Trying to do my part and if everybody stood up more, this and other non-scheds could be a better place to work.

If I have to explain that.........

CSY,

You forget that the guys from way down south are a bunch of roll overs and are feel lucky just to have a job. But I do agree with ya, a certain Crew Scheduler does need to be held to a higher standard

Latest resources

Back