• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ANY ADVICE! For a friend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yell tell her to start practicing her BJ's....

Lord I apoligize, that was not right!!!

paid4training said:
Yell tell her to start practicing her BJ's....

Is that how you paid for your training? My advice to you is keep building time, you won't make any money as a comedian, cuz you ain't funny.

CHQFA00 said:
Your right, I shouldn't have stooped down to this kids level. I'm just tired of these a clowns coming on here and knick picking on stupid crap. this guy is just trying to get info... anyway, I don't think omni is the best thing. Now, can we kiss and make up now???

It's all good.

flyguy67966 said:
Is that how you paid for your training? My advice to you is keep building time, you won't make any money as a comedian, cuz you ain't funny.

Lighten up Laurence...or Laura!!! EVERYONE PAID FOR TRAINING STUPID!!!!!

Dude you need to build time too there budro!!!!

Last edited:
paid4training said:
Lighten up Laurence...or Laura!!! EVERYONE PAID FOR TRAINING STUPID!!!!!

Dude you need to build time too there budro!!!!

I knew I could count on this thread with childish banter... hm... as far as the other person posting on bj's... you have to actually work at an airline to reap the bennifits, sorry ;)

Okay guys n gals...IT WAS JUST A J O K E ! !

Just like FA's tell jokes about pilots being A holes!!!! :beer:

CHQFA00 said:
I knew I could count on this thread with childish banter... hm... as far as the other person posting on bj's... you have to actually work at an airline to reap the bennifits, sorry ;)

I do work for an airline and have benefited....:beer:

See chqfa00, I like you already...you don't take things soooo seriously....cool!!!

fracpt said:
Awsome woman with personality and background with culinary wishes to become a flight attendant. She has no airtime but wishes to do this. I can vouch for her etiquette and glowing personality. She would be a blast on the road for a week or two.

Does anyone have some advise I can lend her. please let me know or send me a private message

You've thrown quite the curve ball with your description. If a friend of mine were to set me up on a blind date and the only description he would give of the girl is that she "has a great etiquette and a glowing personality" I would automatically assume she was fat and/or ugly and then proceed to tell my friend to pack sand.

On the other hand, if he were to follow it up with "but she would be a blast on the road for a week or two"... well, I think there is only one conclusion that can be drawn from that description... she puts out.

Bottom line... hire her. She may not be too easy on the eyes, but on a long road trip and after a few beers you'll be glad you did.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back