ANY ADVICE! For a friend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fracpt

Awsome woman with personality and background with culinary wishes to become a flight attendant. She has no airtime but wishes to do this. I can vouge for her etiquette and glowing personality. She would be a blast on the road for a week or two.

Does anyone have some advise I can lend her. please let me know or send me a private message

Yeah............it's spelled ADVICE. Really close to how it sounds.

phishn@daves said:
Yeah............it's spelled ADVICE. Really close to how it sounds.

Oh yeah.. you must be one of those super pilots that make no mistakes. What's wrong? Can't get hired other than a regional?

CHQFA00 said:
Oh yeah.. you must be one of those super pilots that make no mistakes. What's wrong? Can't get hired other than a regional?

WOW. All this hostility! I was just trying to be funny and give some advise.

CHQFA00 said:

You got a problem with regionals? Seems to me that you worked for CHQ at one time and now you are at mighty Omni. Im impressed! NOT.

B190Captain said:
You got a problem with regionals? Seems to me that you worked for CHQ at one time and now you are at mighty Omni. Im impressed! NOT.

Your right, I shouldn't have stooped down to this kids level. I'm just tired of these a clowns coming on here and knick picking on stupid crap. this guy is just trying to get info... anyway, I don't think omni is the best thing. Now, can we kiss and make up now???

Latest resources

Back