• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any AA F/As Here?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank You Gorilla. its always nice to be appreciated.:)
EMB gorilla's right. hope to see ya on a AA flt sometime.:)

what is it with anti-AA/FA posts here? and of course they all come from pilots.
dont any of you have the intelligence to discuss or debate on other topics?
amazing to say the least. cut the pettiness and post like adults. not a bunch of spoiled children.

Findee said:
what is it with anti-AA/FA posts here? and of course they all come from pilots.
dont any of you have the intelligence to discuss or debate on other topics?
amazing to say the least. cut the pettiness and post like adults. not a bunch of spoiled children.

Welcome to flightinfo.com. You describe about 90% of the posts on this entire site.

As a pilot, I want to tell you that the flight I had from ORF to DFW the other day was great. Well I am still boggled at who in the upper reaches of mgmt thought that pea soup was a good lunch in first class (my company bought the ticket and I paid to upgrade, so you dont think a free loader is complaining), but the poor FA was covered in it trying to get it served, turbulance didnt help, and come on...pea soup?

Oh well, enough of the mini rant on soup, the lead FA was great, and the service excellent, bloody mary wasnt spicy, but pleanty of go juice in it...gotta love flying on a ticket, no drinking restrictions!!!!!

i dont mind a little bit of the name calling and criticism, its all in fun. but when it all becomes personal with the vile and fowl name calling, then it ruins the fun. but you dont like something that i have posted, well then HEY!!! bring it on!!! LOL!

The only thing I can think of in reference to coach having to be full before a pilot in uniform can sit in first would maybe have something to do with AA's non-rev service charges. If any employee (not just pilots) has not yet reached 5 years with the company, they pay a small service charge to ride in coach, and a slightly higher service charge to sit in 1st. After 5 years, an employee rides free in coach, but still pays the service charge in F/C UNLESS coach is full and the only available seats are in F/C in which case the employee rides in F/C service-charge waived.

I'm tired, and maybe I didn't get the 'gist' of what happened, but maybe that had something to do with it. When I used to commute IND-LGA I never rode first because I didn't want to have to pay the service charge. Not sure in this case what the pilot being in uniform had to do with anything, but maybe it was service charge related.

Latest resources

Back