Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotmiketx

Registerd User
I'm trying to locate a certain AA F/A and if there are any AA F/As who might know said person, I will PM my email address to be forwarded to her.

Question for AA FA:

What is the deal with not allowing pilots in uniform up in 1st class if their are seats available???

Was told by head FA and one in the back and by gate agent that coach cabin has to be FULL before pilot can be moved up front to 1st!?!?

What kind of b.s. is that?

I take the high road and put U.S. Military (of course) and then pilots/FA of WHATEVER airline up in 1st when Im flying. Never had a problem!

So is this really true or did I just get 2 female FA pmsing?

EMB170.....i have never heard of such a policy.....!!! are you sure those FA's didnt drop acid before they came on board!!!!!?????....Im gonna look into that for you and get back to ya about it ASAP....I have a trip tomorrow, so will ask around about it....hmmmmm never heard of such b**lsh*t as that....thanks for alerting me to it....

hey emb170 that sounds made-up. did you make that whole thing up?
queen this guys playin you for a sucker. that is so bogus.

what are you doing in this forum anyway emb? this is fa's, so get out!
idiot.

Amelia I think you may be right. when i mentioned this ridiculous policy to a couple of people they looked at me like I was crazy!

Wish I were joking ladies but it happened. Sad that it did. Been a while since I commuted on AA mainline but last time I did, I got put up in 1st class by the lead FA without even asking. Had a very nice flight!

Just when the Lead FA said its our policy to put everyone in the back unless the back is full..I was like huh..ever heard of professional courtesy..and she laughed when I said that. She wasn't rude at all, the flight was great and the lead FA was very nice! It was just a conversation we were having and I was trying to figure out AA policy. Especially when the Gate Agent gave me that info and I relayed it to the lead FA and she and 1 of the FA in the back confirmed it.

Other than that bullsh!t :) Flight was great from ORD-ATL

Thanks for checking though Queen!

AmeliaAirhead said:
hey emb170 that sounds made-up. did you make that whole thing up?
queen this guys playin you for a sucker. that is so bogus.

what are you doing in this forum anyway emb? this is fa's, so get out!
idiot.

blah blah blah

figured I would ask a AA FA this since this happened. Wish it didn't happen.

Take your Midol :)

Merry Christmas

Well, I'm not an FA, but I'll toss this out: AA FA's have been superb, and very nice to me on many flights, and I think they're doing a great job in difficult circumstances. EMB170, it sounds like you encountered a troll, which are always there within any organization.

Latest resources

Back