• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another way to send a message to oil

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So where do you think Bin Laden's money comes from? Maybe the other middle eastern cash crop? I don't think governments give him money but I'm sure his funders get there money in one way or another from oil.
Bin Ladens money may have initially come from oil as it was given to him by his family but now most of it comes from the Opium trade...so yes, I guess it does come from the OTHER middle eastern cash crop.

If Bin Laden was smart, he'd knock out a bunch of Saudi oil fields, ports and refinarys. That would completely destroy our economy. But like most psychos, it's simply not violent enough.

According to the New York Times which I know has never printed anything of truth Iraq oil money is being filtered to isurgents. It's an ongoing investigation but I myself was wondering how the insurgency keeps going without money.
While OBL does get money from Opium I'm pretty confident oil money makes its way to him also. Even if it is Opium sold to a refinery worker... The money is still from oil. The only thing that makes substantial money in that region is oil.

Latest resources

Back