Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skypine69

Maybe they will start paying for flights and hotels also soon,

We just opened registration for a Regional Jet Job Fair in the LAX area for Friday, March 21st.
With the current regional pilot recruitment market, FAPA.aero has decided that pilots will be PAID $25 TO ATTEND this Job Fair. Payment will be in the form of a gift certificate to StopOverStore.com. You have nothing to lose, this Job Fair is BETTER THAN FREE, youll be paid to talk to airline recruiters!
Heres how it works:
1. Go to www.FAPA.aero/Jobs and register (FREE).
2. Show up at the Job Fair and check-in with the registration desk to be eligible for the $25 gift certificate.
3. Attend the Job Fair and talk to airline recruiters from all over the country.
4. One week after the Job Fair, you will receive an email with a coupon code for you $25 gift certificate.

Hoops ! We have HOOPS!

No I did not read the details. just went off on the obvious, please clarify if I am wrong.

You register, go to the desk and re register; MEET their standards for the COOPIN (ref: Ron White), and get a Certificate that cannot be used outside of the StopOverStore, located INSIDE TSA Security, inaccessible unless you get hired and have an airline ID or you buy an airline ticket, but they still won't let you in without a valid airline ID?

Or are they recruiting regional pilots from other regionals? I'm so confused!!!!!

Oh what a deal! A deal for ME! (Eddie Murphy).

Stay home. Send your apps in online, for free.

So...$300 RT ticket to LAX...rental car and hotel...my precious time...I get $25 to attend, so I can apply to make $18,000 with a 4th year cap...after spending a truck load of money on my time and certs?

Sounds good.

*shrug*

So...$300 RT ticket to LAX...rental car and hotel...my precious time...I get $25 to attend, so I can apply to make $18,000 with a 4th year cap...after spending a truck load of money on my time and certs?

Sounds good.

*shrug*

In the regional world, that's a hell of a deal... And these idiot managers wonder why they still don't have floods of resumes..... FUPM.

Sounds good.

*shrug*

Well said

Latest resources

Back