• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Naked Passenger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't recall any airline website that asks if you are a "low class loser " or anything like that before you buy a ticket. Every airline deals with these people every day. Ask any flight attendant at any airline.

FedEx has lost its pass privileges on SWA before for extended periods of time due to bad non rev behavior. Take a truck driver, add alcohol and there ya go!

You mean former fed ex employee. I'm sure he will lose more than travel privileges.

The 2 pilots that got naked started all this mess. I can imagine that these 2 were not good looking OAK to STL, some of the best!

Just imagine your typical Southwest passenger. Maybe she was warm(Not that there's anything wrong with that). She's a big'un-the type the General goes after on his overnights in Munich.

You crack me up jonjuan.

The picture shows a pretty large black man, complete with man-boobs. I think that is the problem...he wasn't want of our pilots.

When most of us FedEx pilots disrobe on SWA flights, we end up having the flight attendents sticking dollar bills in our shorts...

Latest resources

Back