Another Naked Passenger

FoxTwo

Total Time
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6974737

OAKLAND, CA (KGO) -- A Southwest flight was forced to turn around after an altercation on one of its flights.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/mostpopular

The Alameda County sheriff's department says two people were injured, a woman and a man and one of them took off all their clothes.

The flight originated in Oakland, and was on its way to St. Louis when the disruption happened.
Pilots changed their course, and headed back to Oakland. Ambulances took both the man and the woman to area hospitals for treatment.

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
Of the WOMAN!
Just imagine your typical Southwest passenger. Maybe she was warm(Not that there's anything wrong with that). She's a big'un-the type the General goes after on his overnights in Munich.

Last edited:

Whine Lover

Total Time
12000+
Oh, you mean totally unlike the "First Class" United passenger that ( after having been refused another of a multitude of cocktails ) stood up in a petulant frenzy and proceeded to defecate on the top of the serving cart in full view of all who were doomed to watch?

Idiocy knows no bounds of Class Structure or Socio-Economic status.

Yes, we all hate SWA now ( we always must despise the one who is on top ) but, let's be fair about it.

People are just basically kRaZY.

God Love 'Em. (!)

YKRAMS

Last edited:

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
Is it sad that I knew it was Southwest without even opening up the thread?

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
Is it sad that I knew it was Southwest without even opening up the thread?
It's sad WN is profitable with these sorts of pax while being able to pay their pilots more than a 10-year international legacy F/O.

crj567

Oh, you mean totally unlike the "First Class" United passenger that ( after having been refused another of a multitude of cocktails ) stood up in a petulant frenzy and proceeded to defecate on the top of the serving cart in full view of all who were doomed to watch?

Idiocy knows no bounds of Class Structure or Socio-Economic status.

Yes, we all hate SWA now ( we always must despise the one who is on top ) but, let's be fair about it.

People are just basically kRaZY.

God Love 'Em. (!)

I'll bet this was one of the people who got a legendary $50 upgrade.

-Classy (If you are going to go nuts-just go whole-hog, don't screw around!)

-BTW-Where was General Lee during this incident?

boeingdriver213

Total Time
I don't recall any airline website that asks if you are a "low class loser " or anything like that before you buy a ticket. Every airline deals with these people every day. Ask any flight attendant at any airline.

Mach 80

Total Time
As said earlier.....the perpetrator was a Fed Ex non-rev.

Jim Smyth

Total Time
FedEx has lost its pass privileges on SWA before for extended periods of time due to bad non rev behavior. Take a truck driver, add alcohol and there ya go!

Jetjockey

Stay thirsty my friends
Total Time
18K+
You mean former fed ex employee. I'm sure he will lose more than travel privileges.

samballs

Total Time
The 2 pilots that got naked started all this mess. I can imagine that these 2 were not good looking OAK to STL, some of the best!

Captzaahlie

My kind of FOD!
Total Time
18k ?
Just imagine your typical Southwest passenger. Maybe she was warm(Not that there's anything wrong with that). She's a big'un-the type the General goes after on his overnights in Munich.

You crack me up jonjuan.

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
Total Time
The picture shows a pretty large black man, complete with man-boobs. I think that is the problem...he wasn't want of our pilots.

When most of us FedEx pilots disrobe on SWA flights, we end up having the flight attendents sticking dollar bills in our shorts...