• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another MOU agreed to at US Airways, if you believe it

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Horton wants to do anything he can to get his $50 million, solo exit pay out. Don't act all surprised.

He ain't in the driver's seat. This will happen, he will lose, and things will get better.

RDWHAHB
Relax. Don't Worry. Have A Home Brew.

The AMR Board of Directors is not expected to vote on a proposed merger with US Airways at its meeting this week, according to a person with knowledge of the high-level negotiations.

Is this like the journalist equivalent to our "guy in the jumpseat" that seems to have all the inside info?

No, he stayed at a Holliday Inn Express.

And you are correct. The Nic is already dead. No one is advocating for it accept for AOL, but they have no part in anything besides threats. No court has intervened to require USAPA to change its position on SLI, and no court will allow anything until after a JCBA is ratified. There is nothing, and no one, to resurrect the Nic, especially after everyone votes on an MOU that lays out MB as the method of SLI, rather than ALPA policy.

Boy Turdhole are you in for a surprise. You guys are every sleazy lawyers wet dream, because you'll pay anything to go off tilting at windmills. Don't worry though because from what I've seen APA/Mgmt/West are going to give it to you just the way you and your butt ranging east pals like it. You're sooooo toast and it's going to be sooooo awesome watching it from the sidelines.

Boy Turdhole are you in for a surprise. You guys are every sleazy lawyers wet dream, because you'll pay anything to go off tilting at windmills. Don't worry though because from what I've seen APA/Mgmt/West are going to give it to you just the way you and your butt ranging east pals like it. You're sooooo toast and it's going to be sooooo awesome watching it from the sidelines.

You seem too emotional to have an objective perspective. Its a shame really.

Imma put up a long shot...Cause DoUgIe is a total bum pumping, sperm burping, cum guzzler?

AMIRITE?

Sounds like one helluva Friday night overnight! Where do I sign up??

(Some of you really need to proof read what you post in the morning when you're a bit more sober!)

Sounds like one helluva Friday night overnight! Where do I sign up??

(Some of you really need to proof read what you post in the morning when you're a bit more sober!)

Nope once you get to know Tweaker a bit better you will realize that is always his style day, night, sober or working over his home brew, he is always Big Pimpin. Whats up Tweak long time no see here on FI. Did you take a sanity break ?

I did, fo sho, fo sho.

No need to insert more FI into my day to day than is necessary, ya know?

The playaz get back on the field, I turn the set back on.

My side activities have recently become much more...lucrative.

Latest resources

Back